The concept of “positive affirmations” has become very popular in recent years. Social media in particular has played a huge part in this. Which has triggered us to research and put this well detailed piece on positive affirmations for men together.
In this detailed article you will find out what it is all about, how they work and you can discover more than 81 great sentences.
Maybe these affirmations can change your life for the better.
You may even have tried it and noticed repeating the same positive thoughts made you happier, more productive, and more mindful.
But why can these “magic” words do so much good? How can a few letters make you feel better mentally and even physically?
In this article, we’re going to talk about what positive affirmations are and how they work. At the end you will find over 80 positive sayings that you can use as inspiration.
By the time you’ve read this article, you will know how to use them in your life to achieve wealth, love, physical well-being, and much more.
Finally, we will share with you the best practices that you can use to apply them in your life, including how to create your own positive affirmations for any situation.
You can also jump straight to the section that interests you most.
Okay, let’s start with the first question:
What are positive affirmations?
In short, positive affirmations are statements that are spoken, thought, and repeated many times to encourage and uplift the person speaking them.
There are many books and websites that claim to list positive affirmations.
You will often see huge lists like “100 positive affirmations” but be careful before repeating those affirmations in the mirror every morning.
Since positive affirmations are the language of the brain (more on that later), they follow a certain formula that must be used.
How do positive affirmations work?
There’s a lot of scientific evidence * to show that repeating positive words can optimize your mind and body.
Don’t worry, we’re not going to annoy you with scientific statistics or explain how the brain works on a bio-chemical level.
Instead, we will explain to you – simply – how your brain communicates.
Because your brain does this in a very specific way, and understanding how it works can help make your positive affirmations more effective and powerful.
Your brain is a complex and intricate network of information that sends and receives thoughts and instructions at lightning speed at all times – consciously and unconsciously .
Every simple action you take is a series of complicated connections between cells called neurons.
Because of the amount of information your brain has to process every single second, everything you think and say is perceived in a very literal way.
When you understand how this verbal communication works, you can understand how it affects your emotions, behavior, and even your physical well-being.
To do this, however, you have to realize that there are three different brains. Sounds strange, but please trust me and read on for a moment.
The different types of brains
As we’ve already learned, your brain doesn’t communicate in the past or future tense.
Because everything that happens is happening to your brain right now.
When you think a thought, your brain literally processes the information and prepares you for the action that should immediately follow a thought.
For example if you think:
“The date this weekend will be great”
Then your brain essentially only hears “Date great” and tries everything possible to make the date really great.
The problem is that it immediately starts firing those neuronal connections.
You may even get a boost in confidence and your brain may even release pheromones.
This effect is even amplified when you start to fear something that may happen in the future.
Have you ever wondered why you can have such a strong physical reaction to things that you know are just not relevant? Or are they not even real?
Take a horror movie, for example.
You feel the fear, your heart beats faster, you may even start to sweat, or you feel light-headed.
This happens because your brain cannot tell the difference between what you are experiencing and what you imagine could happens.
Why repetition is the key to success
To understand how positive affirmations work and why they are an excellent tool for creating the life one wants to live, it is important to understand why repeating positive words is so important.
Just when you start using positive affirmations, repeating them over and over again can make you feel like it is a waste of time.
If the brain responds to positive, tense statements, why is it necessary to repeat them several times a day?
After all, the processes in your brain are set up to help you be successful.
So what’s that supposed to be?
To function efficiently, your brain strengthens connections every time you think, feel, or do something often.
This process helps you complete tasks with less energy and more focus.
Just think about driving a car or riding a bike, you don’t have to think about that anymore. Works almost by itself.
But it didn’t work that way at the beginning … It was difficult then.
When you’re learning something new, especially at the beginning, it can feel like you’re never getting good at it. But as long as you stick with it and practice, you get better and better.
That’s because your brain strengthens these connections every time you repeat the action and thoughts.
It is the same with positive affirmations.
The “problem” with affirmations
Often times, repeating positive affirmations can feel like lying to yourself – especially at the beginning!
For example, if you are not satisfied with your current weight and you really want to lose weight, the phrase “ I love my body ” somehow doesn’t feel right.
For many people, this is where they start changing their affirmations and going in the wrong direction.
Understandable , because it seems unnatural to repeat something that you think is completely untrue.
Because of this, you may be tempted to change your affirmation to a more convenient phrase like, “I can lose weight.”
However, these modified affirmations will not be effective for the reasons stated above. Therefore, even if you may have to force yourself to do so, it is imperative that you hold on to the right words.
We humans just don’t like tension and inconvenience.
And we spend most of our lives avoiding, preventing, and eliminating discomfort.
So it’s no wonder that people often use ineffective affirmations because effective affirmations are often inconvenient.
But it is precisely this discomfort that makes them work so well.
If you come across an affirmation that makes you feel uncomfortable, that is a good sign and it means that it is likely to be the exact affirmation you need to repeat.
However, experience has shown that this is how it works …
Either the affirmation is changed to make it more comfortable, or you change your lifestyle and habits to make the affirmation come true.
It’s your choice, but changing your habits is the right decision if you want to completely change your life for the better!
How can positive affirmations for men help?
You can use positive affirmations to achieve anything imaginable.
Most men use positive affirmations to change their attitudes about themselves and to increase their self-esteem .
Confidence and self-esteem are certainly the main reasons people use positive affirmations, but you don’t have to limit yourself to just that.
Because positive affirmations can also help you …
- change your mindset about money
- bring more romance into your life
- create new, positive relationships
- lose weight
- increase your motivation (e.g. to train more, read, etc.)
By training your brain to get used to a thought or behavior, you are preparing yourself mentally for success.
And that success can arise in any part of your life.
21 positive affirmations for men for work
These positive affirmations can help you climb the corporate ladder and meet your financial goals.
If you want to improve your overall job performance, find a new job, change your career, or even improve relationships with clients and co-workers, you can use the following affirmations.
- I advance my career with every step I take
- I have my dream job
- I love every day that I work
- My career brings me closer to my family
- My job brings me financial wealth
- My employees love to be around me
- My boss values the work that I do
- I am a valued employee
- My customers appreciate me and my work
- I attract new customers every day
- Everyone wants to work with me because I’m such a great colleague
- My positive attitude, strong confidence, and hard work bring new opportunities
- I am enthusiastic about myself and my work
- My enthusiasm for my job is contagious
- My workplace is peaceful and full of love
- I make the right decisions easily and quickly
- I speak positively about my co-workers and they speak positively about me
- I am rewarded for doing my best
- In my breaks, I rely on beneficial entertainment
- I eat healthy, nutritious foods on my lunch break and my body is grateful for what makes me energetic and healthy
- I radiate success
Remember, you can change these words slightly to suit you – as long as you stick to the rules of brain language!
21 positive affirmations for men for love
Whether you want to improve the romantic relationship you are already in, or want to make it easier for your great love to step into your life, the following sentences can help you with that.
- I radiate love and others reflect love back to me
- I am loving and lovable
- I am attractive
- My relationship is healthy, long-lasting and full of love
- My partner is kind, compassionate, and understanding
- My partner feels very attracted to me both physically and mentally
- I am with my soul mate and we share a life full of love
- My life is full of love and I find it everywhere I go
- My relationship is wonderful
- My partner and I are perfectly coordinated
- There is a deep understanding between my partner and me
- Forgiveness and compassion are the foundation of my relationship
- It’s easy for me to look in the mirror and say, “I love you.”
- My words are always kind and loving, and in return I hear kind and loving words from others
- Every day of my life is filled with love
- All communication between my partner and me is loving and friendl
- Everything about me is adorable and worthy of love
- I’m with my soul mate because I’m a loving, kind person who deserves true love
- I wake up every morning full of joy because I know that I am showered with my partner’s support and love every day
- My partner finds me sexy because (he / she) is attracted to every part of me
- All of my relationships are healthy because they are based on love and compassion
21 Positive Affirmations for Men To Lose Weight
Easy access to unhealthy food has resulted in countless obese people around the world.
The temptation of the brief bliss of fast food and sugar is hard to resist.
Many people struggle to lose weight, but rarely succeed in following a healthy diet.
If this addresses you, or if you are looking for a way to improve your diet and general health, these affirmations are for you:
- I love everything about my body
- I am grateful for how effectively and efficiently my body is working
- I accept the shape of my body and I find it beautiful
- I only make healthy and nutritious food choices
- I take care of my body and exercise every day
- My body is healthy and full of energy
- My body is filled with healing energy every time I breathe
- I am very grateful and happy that I weigh (desired weight)
- I crave healthy, nutritious foods
- I love the taste of fruits and vegetables
- I am in love with every cell in my body
- I exude confidence and others respect
- Others find me sexy and desirable
- I have the body and confidence of a young god
- I am very happy when I look in the mirror
- I am filled with love, hope and trust
- I greet every second of life with enthusiasm and hope
- I am grateful for the life force and energy that flows through my body
- Every action I take increases my confidence
- Everything I think, say, and do makes me healthier
- I feel safe and comfortable in my body
Remember, if these sentences make you feel uncomfortable, you should reread the “Problem” section above with affirmations .
21 positive affirmations for men for a productive life
Who doesn’t want every day to be filled with happiness and joie de vivre?
This thought may be hard to grasp at the moment, but practice some of these daily affirmations and watch it change your everyday life for the better.
- I wake up happy and excited every day
- Every day of my life is filled with joy and love
- I am excited about every second of my life
- Everything I do is fun, healthy, and exciting
- I am a beacon of love and compassion
- Everyone sees how much joy and love I feel for life
- I long for new, healthy, and exciting experiences
- All of my relationships are positive and full of love and compassion
- I see others as good people who always do their best
- I find ways to be kind and caring wherever I am
- I achieve all of my goals with ease
- I only want things that are healthy for me
- I immediately manifest my desires
- My life is full of happy moments
- My thoughts and feelings are positive
- I live in the moment and am always attentive
- I see beauty in everything
- People treat me with kindness and respect
- I am surrounded by peaceful people
- My surroundings are calm and only want the best for me
- I stay calm, calm and friendly in difficult situation
The final word
Phew, that was a lot of information and suggestions.
We sincerely hope that this great guide to positive affirmations can help you live happier, healthier, and more valuable life as a man.
Feel free to write us a comment whether you liked this article or which magical words changed your life.
All the best!
Positive affirmations for men
Positive affirmations for males
Positive affirmations for a man
How to affirm a man