Positive affirmations for anxiety are positive phrases that can be repeated daily to help reduce the state of negative feelings and thoughts.
They form positive reminders of all the positive things in your life. Is it not great how positive affirmations can strengthen positive feelings?
You can use positive affirmations for anxiety in any situation. If you are feeling depressed, stressed or anxious then positive affirmations will help lift your spirits and remind you of how much positive things there really are in your life.
Positive affirmation is also a great way to help positive thinking, and positive thinking can help us achieve positive results. Positive affirmations for anxiety is a great way to get positive results from positive thinking.
With positive affirmations for anxiety you can learn how to be positive with anything that happens in your life. You start by identifying the things in your life that make it better, and then positive affirm positive thinking about them.
65 positive affirmations to help relieve anxiety
Here are positive affirmations for anxiety
1. I am smart enough to overcome my anxieties.
2. There is no such things as failure, only learning experiences that help us meet our goals.
3.I am breaking through my anxiety today.
4. My anxiety may not go away overnight, but as long as I can make positive changes then it will be worth it.
5. It doesn’t matter how many times something bad happens to me, I can always improve my life with new positive thinking and actions.
6. I do not have to let anxiety control my life because there is always a way to overcome it.
6. I will not let anxiety get the best of me, that’s for sure.
7. No matter how hard things seem, at least my efforts are enough to help me through any challenge today.
8. The more anxious I become then the more effort I will put forth in overcoming it until one day I am anxiety-free.
9. Today is the day I will beat my anxiety by keeping a positive outlook about myself and everything that happens in my life .
10. Struggling with anxiety doesn’t mean that it will define me as a person, but simply as one who overcame it to be stronger than ever before.
11. Anxiety doesn’t have to control my life, I can make it be at peace with myself by overcoming whatever challenges it throws in my direction.
12. No matter how much anxiety I feel then it doesn’t mean that is going to prevent me from doing the things I want out of life.
13. When anxiety prevails in my mind then all I have to do is keep fighting it until one day it has been completely wiped out of my life.
14. Anxieties will not stop me from achieving whatever I choose to accomplish in life .
15. When anxiety tries to get in the way, then I’ll just think about how far I have already come and that will motivate me to overcome it one day.
16. Since positive thinking has helped me so much today, then it may be able to help me with anything else that seems impossible in my life.
17. Learning how to control my anxiety is one of the most important goals in my life because of the amount of things that will improve once I am free of them.
18. Even when my anxiety seems hard to control, positive thinking can help me have confidence in myself and soon I will be completely rid of it .
19. I do not have to let my anxiety hold me back from anything because positive thinking helps keep me motivated and successful.
20. Once I am able to control my anxiety then I can do anything that I set my mind to because it will be a lot easier.
21. Even if my anxiety doesn’t go away today, there’s still long way for me to go in life and positive thinking can help me get there.
22. Everyone experiences anxiety at some point during their life, so it will be all right if I get through mine too.
23. Even when things don’t seem to be going the way that I want, as long as I stay positive then eventually my luck will change for the better .
24. Since anxiety is a normal feeling in life, it doesn’t mean that I am a failure because of it.
24. I do not have to let anxiety ruin the rest of my life because there is always something I can do about it with positive thinking.
25. I can never give up on my goals because anything is possible when you put your mind to it .
26. Even though overcoming anxiety seems like an impossible task, my ego is slowly learning how to control my anxiety and this means that the impossible will soon become possible .
27. No matter how difficult overcoming my anxiety seems, I can rest assured that positive thinking helps me stay calm enough to tackle the challenge easily.
28. Even when I feel down about my life because of my anxiety, positive thinking helps me stay motivated and I will soon overcome them.
29. I may not be completely free of my anxiety, but at least I no longer see it as an obstacle in my life because with positive thinking then anything is possible .
30. I will continue to work hard towards overcoming my anxiety because if I give up now then that means all the work I’ve done on myself will have been for nothing .
31. Just because I get anxious doesn’t mean that I am a failure, it just means that I haven’t learned how to control my anxiety yet.
32. If only positive thoughts can help me get through one more day then this next year will be the best year of my life.
33. I am still in the process of mastering my anxiety, but at least my ego is coming along with me on this journey .
34. Even if it takes a long while for me to overcome anxiety then eventually I will have made progress enough to live positively again.
35. I try every day to control my anxiety because if I keep trying then eventually my anxiety will be a lot easier to live with.
36. Even if I never overcome my anxiety completely, as long as it’s possible then I can still live a happy life .
37. If positive thinking can help me deal with only one day of anxiety then someday soon I’ll be able to face the rest of my life with positivity .
38. I want to overcome anxiety because it will be a lot easier for me to control and live positively if I do .
39. If positive thinking helps me get through today then someday soon I’ll be the best version of myself that anyone can ever hope to see.
40. Since anxiety is a part of who I am, it doesn’t mean that my whole life is a failure.
41. It’s hard for me to understand the feeling of anxiety, but I know myself well enough to know that overcoming it will be just as difficult.
42. Having anxiety doesn’t mean that my life is over; it means that I am still alive and with positive thinking I can still accomplish anything that I set my mind to.
43. Even when things don’t seem like they will ever get better, as long as I keep positivity in my life then everything will be all right .
44. No matter how many times anxiety tries to get the best of me, at least I know that it won’t take my soul.
45. If anxiety means a lot to me then I should thank it for the lessons in life that only it could ever teach me .
46. No matter how hard things seem, at least working towards overcoming anxiety will always make me feel better about myself.
47. I am working on my anxiety and that’s good enough for me because one day soon it will no longer be a problem in my life.
48. There is no shame in having anxiety, but there is shame in not having the courage to face your fears .
49. If only every time I got anxious then positive thinking would be enough to overcome that anxiety .
50. The more I try to overcome my anxiety the closer I come towards it and eventually one day I will succeed in overcoming it once and for all.
51. Today will be the day that I take control of my life back from
52 I will not be distracted from my anxiety, I can beat it!
53. Today is going to be a good day because I know that I am strong enough to deal with anything that comes my way .
54. In order for me to overcome anxiety then all I have to do is remain positive and keep striving towards my goals.
55. I have already learned many ways to control my anxiety, and I will continue to learn more methods that can help me live positively with them.
56. Learning how to control my anxiety is one of the best things that has ever happened to me because I am becoming a much better person because of it .
57. I am learning how to control my anxiety, and someday everyone will see how truely great I am because of it.
58. As long as I can keep working hard at improving my life then everything is going to be a success for me .
59. When I feel stress or anxiety in the future I will just look back
60.Even though I still feel anxious, there is no reason to let it control my life because positive thinking will help me overcome them.
61. My anxiety may not go away today, but by using positive affirmations and positive thinking then I am becoming a stronger person every day.
62. Instead of letting my anxiety control my life
63. As long as I never give up on trying to live positively with my anxiety then eventually one day it will all make sense and they will no longer bother me as much anymore .
64. It doesn’t matter how long it takes me to get over my anxiety because positive thinking will help make the wait worth the results someday.
65. Even when I feel anxious and stressed out, positive thoughts can still be helpful in relieving them to some degree .
66. Even if I am not completely free of my anxiety today, I am a lot closer to overcoming them than I was yesterday.
Do affirmations help anxiety?
Positive thinking itself or positive affirmations can ward off anxiety and help deal with it better by visualization. When a person visualizes his/her goal, it makes them believe that they can achieve that object of desire and this can lead to reducing anxiety levels overall.
When a person constantly thinks positively then it will be easier to cope with situations that would normally cause stress and anxiety.
Affirmations or positive thinking can control the way a person reacts to his surroundings. Affirmations are declarations that help people in achieving what they want out of life, or could even work as advice towards others on how they can better their life.
There are many different types of affirmations such as: self-affirmation, love affirmation, health affirmation etc. Each one has a different meaning for each person. The most common among these is definitely the positive thinking affirmation
Can positive affirmations cause anxiety?
It is true that affirmations can cause anxiety, if done in a wrong way. A person might think to themselves that they need to be something special or become the best at everything or else they’ll have no purpose in life. This kind of thinking would lead a person down a road where he/she begins to excessively compare themselves with others and become more and more anxious.
Sometimes if a person does something wrong or makes a mistake then he/she must have the motivation to try again instead of thinking negatively about it.
It is true that positive thoughts can cause anxiety but not when done in a healthy way, which is why affirmations play such an important role in our daily lives .
Affirmations are effective when used in a healthy manner, with the right goals and motivations
Any positive affirmation for anxiety should be thought of as advice on how to cope with it better, not as a means to escape it completely .
No matter what anyone says, affirmations do help with anxiety. The only difference is that some people use it to better their life and others use it to cope with their own fears and insecurities. A person must feel confident about himself/herself and say the affirmations with that same self-assurance so that it will be effective .