Sharing is caring!
Get to know the language and its beneficial effects on body, soul and spirit. Here I present you 111 self love affirmations for healing, self-love, self-confidence and well-being, which then immediately unfold their power.
The healing power of language
Language is a means of communication and is used to communicate with one another. Through language we express our feelings, ideas, attitudes and our point of view. Language is also the transmission of information that is not only transported through words, but also through pitch, volume, rhythm, but also pauses.
Speech creates melody
It makes a difference which language we speak, which words we use and how we say something, everything together creates a melody that also touches us emotionally.
Language can weaken or strengthen
Words have a certain power and thus affect us. Certain words have a weakening effect and steal energy, such as “crisis, guilt, anger, have to, force …” Other words give strength such as: “wonderful, cuddly, enthusiastic, super, gentle, great, thank you, etc.
This is of course a great opportunity to empower ourselves with the power of language by using positive words that build energy.
“Language is pure energy and creates images in the head”
Language can heal or make you sick
Anyone who says sentences like: I can’t do it, I can’t stand it, I’m blind, I’m stupid, or use rough and aggressive language like “Hey, you asshole!” Or “Open your eyes!” can also create a real crisis through prolonged use. Energy just follows attention.
If you manage to minimize such negative connotations in your language use, you take out pressure and aggression, which has a very positive and relaxing effect.
If you use sentences that have a positive effect such as: “I am satisfied, I am fine, I love myself, I am beautiful, I can do it,” then you build up energy and thus strengthen your self-healing powers.
Healer training, learn to heal yourself
Affirmations, the healing power of words
Affirmations are simple, positive, life-affirming and strengthening sentences that, when uttered repeatedly, provide the subconscious with this constructive information.
This is very helpful in removing negative words and beliefs and replacing them with positive ones. Affirmations are therefore a wonderful means to free yourself from thought patterns and blockages. This makes them a valuable component for personal development.
Regular use of affirmations also trains positive thinking, which, as we know, has a loving and constructive effect on our feelings. Affirmations have a double effect, you can use that for yourself.
Choose one of the 111 affirmations that now feels strengthening for you. Put one hand on your stomach and say the sentence out loud, feel how it feels when you say this sentence, how it warms and strengthens you.
Repeat this phrase several times a day and notice how you begin to believe in it. Faith is known to move mountains and so your affirmation will simply lead you to healing, self-love, self-confidence or well-being through repetition.
111 affirmations for healing, self-love, self-confidence and well-being
Self love affirmations to Healing
- I am perfectly healthy!
- I trust my self-healing powers!
- My body is filled with healing power!
- I love my body
- Every cell in the body is filled with healing powers!
- All strength is in me!
- I believe in the healing power in me that heals every wound!
- I believe in the miracle of healing!
- I love my body and give it everything it needs!
- My body, my mind and my soul are in perfect harmony!
- I am powerful, flexible and healthy!
- I trust the divine healing power, which now makes me completely healthy!
- I activate my self-healing and am completely in balance!
- My body is the temple of my soul, I find peace in myself!
- I am very relaxed and trust life!
- I thank my body that it works optimally every day!
- I am powerful, healthy and alive!
- I listen to my body’s messages that it wants to create health!
- I eat healthy and move for my own well-being!
- My immune strength is working optimally!
- My defenses are strong and active!
- Health is my natural state!
- Radiant life force is in me!
- My body is in perfect harmony!
- My body knows best what I need and I like to give it to it!
- My body knows the healing path, I am following this path!
- I respect my body and its needs!
- I take responsibility for my health and create it!
- I pay attention to my physical, mental and spiritual balance!
- I listen carefully to the messages from my body!
- I am powerful, lively and persistent!
- I treat my body with respect respect its limits!
- I choose health and wellbeing!
- I bless my body!
Self love Affirmations
- I love me very much!
- I am a valuable person!
- I am adorable through and through!
- I am loved the way I am!
- I am a loving person and I am generously distributing love!
- I love and respect myself!
- I see myself with the eyes of love!
- I am love!
- I am a beautiful being!
- I find it easy to love myself and others!
- I accept myself as I am!
- I am unique and special!
- I open myself to love!
- I love and I am loved!
- I am grateful for the moments of love every day!
- I love my life and life loves me!
- I thank you for all the good in my life!
- I am spoiled with happiness and love, that is my destiny!
- Every day is filled with love!
- I love life and I say yes to myself!
- I trust that I am lovable!
- I’m worth loving, I don’t have to do anything!
- Love is the strongest force in the universe!
- I open my heart to love!
- I let go in love!
- My love is unconditional!
- My self-love heals!
- I am a blessing!
Self love affirmations for more self-confidence
- I trust in myself!
- My self-confidence safely guides me through every day!
- I can do anything I really want!
- I am very confident!
- I trust my inner voice!
- I can rely on myself!
- I am the best I can be, every moment!
- I am optimistic and good enough for myself!
- I trust in my flow of life!
- Every challenge makes me stronger!
- I can make new decisions every day!
- I trust in my abilities, strengths and talents!
- I trust myself to do something!
- I’ve learned a lot from my mistakes, I respect them as teachers!
- Everything happens at the right time!
- I trust everything that happens is for my best!
- I breathe in confidence with every breath!
- I trust in my happiness in life!
- I believe and trust my inner wisdom!
- I trust every change in my life!
- If you trust myself, everything will work out!
- I think well of myself!
Self love affirmations for more well-being
- I bless this day and all that it may bring me!
- I look to the solution and look forward with optimism!
- I choose to think positively!
- I do what I really want!
- I say yes to life every day!
- I am in perfect harmony!
- I allow myself to live as I see fit!
- Saying no is just as good as saying yes!
- My day is full of happy moments!
- I am safe, balanced and free!
- My life is based on joy!
- I believe in my happiness in life!
- I am completely relaxed!
- There is nothing I have to!
- There is peace in me!
- Let me go my way!
- I have all the time I need!
- My path is paved with love!
- I respect my inner treasures!
- I happily say no if that’s right for me!
- I breathe calmly, deeply and evenly
- I am responsible for my well-being and that’s a good thing!
- Good thoughts and good feelings guarantee me a good future!
- I look to the good in my life!
- I pay attention to my personal rhythm of life!
- How lucky I am to be alive!
- I choose to be happy!
What are self love affirmations and how do they work best in your subconscious?
Affirmations are short, clear, positive sayings that we say out loud in front of us, whisper or just in our thoughts, in front of a mirror or in bed in the morning and evening. They work best in the morning after getting up or just before falling asleep. Or in a meditation, which I prefer.
When your body is tired, it quickly falls asleep lying down. During meditation you can sit and your body does not fall into a relaxed position where it can fall asleep. Self love affirmations help you to strengthen your self-esteem and to develop your self-love. To change your beliefs, to strengthen your zest for life and to trust you as a person again.
Our brain works like a television set, it receives and sends electrical impulses. Animals, plants, telephones, computers also colors and sounds. All life sends and receives frequencies. The earth itself vibrates with a combination of frequencies, namely exactly 7.23 vibrations per second. This proportion of 7.23 Hertz is also found in our body.
This resonance frequency of the earth’s magnetic field is a natural frequency that vibrates within us when we are in a deep meditation or state of relaxation just before falling asleep. We can lower our physical and mental frequencies to this level and thereby connect with the earth’s magnetic field of the planet and make use of the inexhaustible source of life energies that permeates the entire planet.
It is on this frequency that the self-love affirmations work most strongly. It is the energy that enables us to give life to our thoughts. Thoughts that are sent out on this vibration have the greatest potential for manifestation. We can tune in to this frequency through meditation or sounds.
But you can also take the shorter way and listen to tones in this frequency, in doing so you automatically tune into this vibration.
I would like to go into this topic in more depth, but that would go beyond the scope of this article and you are actually only here because of the self love affirmations. If you are interested, let me know in the comments and I will write a more detailed post about frequencies, vibrations and their effects and how we can still make use of them.
Many people tend to be reluctant and suspicious of affirmations. I hope I was able to make it clear to you how affirmations can have a positive effect. Trust in ourselves and our strengths forms the basis. Your zest for life and your self-esteem can change extremely positively in a short time. So now we come to the self love affirmations.
The self love affirmations should reflect your heartfelt lust for life. Trust holistically in yourself and your wealth. In your complete inner peace. In order for these self love affirmations to develop their full effect, you should use them permanently and efficiently. Your love of life will steadily increase. Keep your motivation and meet credible people. So that every cell in your body is filled with the feeling of self-love.
Here are a few more ideas on how you can work with affirmations:
- Say your affirmation 21 times every morning or before bed
- Repeat or think this affirmation over and over again during the day
- Write you notes with your affirmation and put it in your wallet
- You speak into the cell phone and use it as an alarm tone
- Say the affirmation to you a hundred times and hear it before you go to sleep
- Use your affirmation as your desktop wallpaper on your PC
I would be very happy if this article helped you develop more healing, self-love, self-confidence and well-being!